Building sustainable infrastructure is capital intensive, and project finance is an important part of many sustainability-related businesses. Evolve Capital Partners provides independent, conflict free advice, that excludes the bias of any one “in house” services.
We have relationships with project finance lenders and tax equity providers. Our relationship also includes relationships with investment decision-makers at pension funds, infrastructure funds and other sources of private equity.
We create tailor capital formation strategies for each specific transaction. Drawing upon transaction experience, we guide our clients to understand how project development and business decisions affect the financing options. We work alongside our clients to develop marketable options and optimize the cost and flexibility of capital.
Our project finance capabilities include:
- Operating companies whose technologies require project financing – Developing capital formation strategies for projects and positioning a client’s value proposition to meet the investment criteria of attractively priced financing
- Greenfield projects – Working alongside clients from the later stages of development through financial close to source and structure the optimal mix of capital in a timely and efficient manner
- Asset sales – Drawing on our extensive relationships among a broad range of investors attracted to sustainable infrastructure and running a tight, competitive process
- Restructuring – Crafting strategies to engage creditors in a proactive, direct and timely manner with workable and creative solutions to maximize the future value of assets
- Refinancing – Working with our broad network to identify capital sources and structures that deliver optimized capitalization and leverage to mature, de-risked assets